Amazon Brand Referral Bonus Program
Want to make some extra cash through Amazon? Of course, you do! Here’s how.
On July 15, Amazon announced the launch of a new Brand Referral Bonus Program. Available exclusively to brand owners enrolled in Brand Registry, the program further incentivizes sellers to accelerate growth from referral traffic.
Before you start bumping up your marketing efforts, be sure to register for the program and then Amazon Attribution, if you haven’t already. For sellers already registered in Amazon Attribution, traffic from previous tags will still qualify for your bonus once you’ve registered for the bonus program.
Once you’ve successfully accomplished those tasks, you can create tags through Amazon Attribution that will track your performance and your bonus. Without Amazon Attribution tags, traffic will not count as qualifying credits toward your eventual bonus.
Why join the Brand Referral Bonus program?
- Help accelerate your growth and improve the efficiency of your non-Amazon marketing and advertising campaigns that drive your referral traffic to Amazon.
- Save money by receiving bonuses that average 10% of sales from the traffic you have driven to Amazon.
- Improve advertising efficiency by receiving the same bonus for customer purchases of additional products from your brand up to 14 days after they click the ad.
How Your Bonus Will be calculated?
On average, Brands can earn a 10% bonus from their qualifying sales. To estimate your bonus, multiply your qualifying sales by the minimum bonus rate in the corresponding product category. Your actual bonus rate may vary based on inputs such as additional shipping and gift wrapping charges, which may vary between selling partners. The actual bonus applied to your sales can be viewed in your weekly bonus report.
Who is eligible for this Bonus?
All brand owners selling in Amazon’s US store are eligible to enroll. If you sell on Amazon but have not registered your brand yet, click here to enroll your brand in Amazon Brand Registry.
How to get started for a Bonus?
- Register for the Brand Referral Bonus program.
- Enroll in Amazon Attribution if you are not already.
- Create tags for your promoted products using Amazon Attribution. All traffic must have an Amazon Attribution tag in order to qualify for the bonus.
- Launch your advertising effort.
If you need more information regarding Amazon Brand Referral Bonus,
Please contact us, eComManagers have the expert Amazon VA’s to help you out in Amazon Brand Referral Bonus.