AMAZON BRAND STORY
Amazon Brand Story feature enables you to differentiate yourself from the competition while reinforcing you’re branding and helping to drive sales, but it also pushes your A+ Content further down the page. Amazon recently released the Brand Story feature, which registered brands can find within the A+ Content Manager. To determine whether you should take advantage of the Brand Story feature, consider the following benefits:
How to Create a Brand Story on Amazon
Brand Stories appear below the listing bullet points and above the product description and A+ Content on the product detail page.
To create a Brand Story, follow this process:
1. Log into Amazon Seller Central. Go to ‘A+ Content Manager’ under the Advertising tab.
2. Select ‘Start creating A+ content’ on the right side.
3. If you have the option to create a Brand Story, you will be presented with two choices here. Click ‘Create a Brand Story’.
4. Next, you’ll reach the Brand Story screen. Here, you’ll answer the following questions about your brand:
How did we get our start?
What makes our products unique?
Why do we love what we do?
This is where you can get to the heart of your brand’s history and purpose.
You’ll also be asked to provide two images, along with a slogan text for one of the images. See the requirements below.
After you click to add the image, you’ll be asked to provide two images for that slot, one for mobile and one for desktop. For the larger image to the left, there are the following image requirements:
For the smaller image to the right, there are the following image requirements.
So, the brand story displays two images but you’ll provide four images since sizing for mobile and desktop differ. Make sure images match size requirements and are of high quality.
Also, you can provide keywords with the image, which could help improve search visibility and aid inaccessibility.
5. Then, click to add ASINs. On the next screen, you can add your Amazon Brand Story to multiple listings at once via a bulk upload. Simply copy and paste all the ASINs into the box. After that, click ‘Next: Review and Submit.’
If you wanted to add your brand story to get the benefits and Contact us, Our Amazon Account Managers have the best experience in it. Also if you want to consult more we are always here.