How to do Bulk Listing
Are you afraid of listing products on amazon one by one? Yes, you should afraid because it’s a hectic and much time-consuming activity.
If you are asked to list multiple products on Amazon one by one, then you will get stuck badly. Let’s discuss the solution to this problem.
You can do listing in bulk form by adding multiple products on Amazon at one time using inventory file templates. Inventory files can also be called a Flat file.
These files are predefined templates which are available on amazon seller central for every product category.
You can only add multiple listings at the same time if the category of your products are the same. Products of a different category cannot be added using one flat file.
Steps for Bulk listing on Amazon:
- You have to log in to your Amazon seller central account and from there you have to search for Flat File.
- At the second stage, you have to scroll down to the bottom and from there select the option of Inventory file templates.
- Then download the Flat File with the category of your product accordingly.
- In the Flat File, there are different fields provided which you have to fill out.
- Now according to your computer system format, make sure to save the file.
- It’s a time to move back to the homepage of you Amazon seller central account and hover over inventory in the top navigation bar and then click on Add a product via upload.
- Select the option of Inventory from the dropdown given under Upload Inventory and click on choose file to attach the file that you have saved on your system.
- Upload the file by clicking on the upload option.
Within 15 minutes on Amazon.in website your product will be live if your file has no errors.