How to remove Negative review from Amazon?
Bad reviews are always the biggest headache for Amazon sellers. Even one 1-star review showing on the first review page can drag your sales down like a nightmare…
Before taking an action against negative review you just need to check the following things
- Is this review from your competitor or a real buyer?
- What makes the buyer unsatisfied?
- Did he/she say anything against Amazon’s TOS?
Ways to Remove Bad Reviews on Amazon
Ask Amazon Directly:
All buyers must follow the rules set in place by Amazon when they leave a review. Amazon knows that there are instances where angry buyers will leave bad reviews for sellers due to a misunderstanding.
Amazon will only remove bad reviews on Amazon for the following instances:
- The review has an irreverent or obscene language.
- The review includes personally identifiable information, like telephone numbers, email addresses, or full names.
- The review is a complete product review.
If you think that you are faced with any of the above-mentioned situations, you should submit an Amazon feedback removal request.
Have Amazon Strike-Through Buyer Feedback:
There are instances where Amazon won’t remove the bad review from your account but will strike-through it instead.
In the following conditions, amazon will remove feedback.
- The whole comment is related to service and fulfilment for an order fulfilled by Amazon.
- The whole comment is about an undelivered or delayed order which you had shipped on time using Buy Shipping services.
Contact the Buyer Directly:
This is important in understanding how to remove Amazon review.
The perfect situation for you would be to get removal or a strike-through from Amazon but there are instances when the bad review doesn’t meet the criteria set by Amazon for feedback removal.
So, if you think that the bad review is unjustified, you should directly get in touch with the buyer. It is even encouraged by Amazon to resolve the concerns of the buyer before you contact them about removing a review. The way you choose to deal with the problem is up to you. Apologizing is always a good start and you can also think about giving a refund.
Respond to the Review in Public:
This is another effective approach to remove negative reviews. If you’re unable to reach out to your buyer or they decide not to eliminate or modify their review, you still have another option.
Amazon lets you respond to all reviews you receive via the Feedback Manager. You can do this in the following way:
- Find the feedback
- Click on the ‘Actions’ link in the correct order
- Choose ‘Post a Public Reply’
- Write down your reply and hit submit
- Get More Positive Reviews:
If you’re at this step of removing your bad review on Amazon, it means that you’re stuck with that negative review for good. So, what is the best way to improve your overall rating at this stage?
By getting more sales on your products & by sending request a review to a buyer you can get positive reviews and that will hide previous negative review. As Amazon allows sellers to send buyers at least one request for a review, once their package has been delivered. That is a chance you must be willing to take to acquire more positive feedback on your Amazon page.