Keyword Research | The Beginner’s Guide to SEO
Keyword research on Amazon is the process of finding and analyzing actual search terms that people enter into search engines. The insight you can get into these actual search terms can help inform content strategy, as well as your larger marketing strategy.
Types of keywords:
1) Short-tail keywords which are known in SEO World as “seed”, “main” or “money” keywords which consist mostly from one to two words and they are mostly generic almost with very high volume searches.
2) Middle-tail keywords which in SEO World are known as “targeted” or “intent” keywords because usually points to what the product is for, what kind of service is or what info some person is seeking. They have three to four keywords. They have fewer volume searches than generic ones.
3) Long-tail keywords are basically the most wanted and targeted keywords upon the keyword research from the professionals of Search Engine Optimization because if there is some commercial intent they have a high rate of conversion. These keywords are very detailed keywords and unique ones because the species in them and intent they have and they have also over 5 words in it.
Advantages of keyword search:
so, Finally some advantages of keyword research:
1) Gives You Direction.
2) Makes You Find New Topics
3) Makes Use Of Your Time Efficiently.
4) Gets You The Best Listings In Search Engines.
5) It Takes Care Of Competition Analysis.
6) Makes You Target The Right Audience.
7) Gives You A Life Skill.
8) You Gain Knowledge About PPC and SEO.
Why is Amazon keyword research so important?
Keywords are a decisive factor for product visibility and in driving traffic to your product listing page. Your product will only be displayed in the search results if a customer’s query matches the keywords in your product listing or Seller Central back-end.