What is Amazon Attribution?
For the very first time, by using Amazon Attribution, brands can measure the effectiveness of display, search, social, video channels, and email based on how consumers learn, research, and buy their products on Amazon.
Amazon Attribution is an advertising/Publicizing and analytics measurement solution that gives marketers insight into how their non-Amazon marketing channels perform on Amazon.
Recognize the impact of your cross-channel digital marketing activities.
Also Make in-flight optimizations using on request advertising analytics to help maximize impact and ensure productivity.
Learn which of your policies maximize return on investment and drive sales to build future marketing plans.
What Can You Track Using Amazon Attribution?
Amazon Attribution offers insight into conversion metrics including:
- Detail page views
- Purchase rate
- Add to cart
- Total Sales
How advertisers can use Amazon Attribution?
By using these advertising analytics and insights, you can optimize and plot your digital strategy based on what you know resonates with your customers and drives value for your brand on Amazon.
- Recognize which non-Amazon strategies are helping you reach your goals.
- Also have Access to full-funnel advertising analytics with metrics including clicks, detail page views, Add to Carts, and sales.
- Discover new sales opportunities by learning more about how shoppers engage with your brand on Amazon.
- Catch vision into campaign performance in-flight with Amazon conversion metrics for your campaigns.
- Produce return on investment by ensuring your marketing campaigns are driving value for your brand on Amazon.
Who Can Use Amazon Attribution?
Amazon Attribution is presently only available to sellers enrolled in Amazon Brand Registry and Vendors in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, Spain, France, and Italy. That may alteration in the future, so keep your eyes peeled if you are in other locations.
How Does Amazon Attribution Work?
Amazon Attribution uses parameterized URLs—essentially a tracking URL. When users click on the link or URL and go to your store, Amazon can track exactly what they do.
4 You’ll want to try Amazon Attribution Features
Amazon Attribution isn’t just a URL tracking tool. It has numerous key features marketers will want to leverage.
1. Full-Funnel Amazon Analytics
Amazon Attribution meaningfully increases the number of sales funnel data brands have access to. You’re not just limited to conversion data. Instead, Amazon lifts the screen on how consumers intermingle with your product on their platform, providing metrics like detailed page views, and how many times customers add your product to their basket.
2. On-Demand Amazon Conversion Metrics
You can see campaign performance/Updates as and when it happens. If you do this then in Real-time reporting, marketers can optimize their marketing campaigns faster than ever before.
3. Customer Insights
For the wealth of metrics Amazon Attributes offers, marketers can understand how the users they send to their store behave once they get there.
Do they find a different product they prefer? Do they not buy anything at all? Amazon Attribution lets you response all those questions and more.
4. Separate Tracking for Each Advertising Channel
Amazon Attribution lets marketers make different tags for every marketing channel. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, blog posts, social media posts, it doesn’t matter. You can make hundreds of tags so you always get granular factor on the performance of every channel.
Benefits of Using Amazon Attribution
“Why use Amazon Attribution in the first place?” I hear some of you ask. There are numerous reasons eligible brands should start using Amazon Attribution immediately. Here are my top three.
1. It Identifies the Most Valuable Marketing Channels
2. It Optimizes Existing Campaigns
3. It Can Drive More Sales
How to Set Up Amazon Attribution?
The 1st step to getting started with Amazon Attribution is filling out a signup form and logging in to your account.
When your account has been accepted and set up, you can start matching products to the campaigns you’re tracking:
- Create a tag by clicking on the relevant advertiser’s name.
- Click “New order.”
- Select the “Set up an order” parameter.
- Choose the product you want to link to by searching for your products and clicking “Add.”
- Give a name and external ID to your attribution tag. I indorse being as obvious as possible with your name, so you know which link is which (Don’t forget you’ll have a separate tag for each of your products).
- Choose where you’re going to place this link: Facebook, AdWords, etc.
- The click-through URL is the URL of your product. Catch your product on Amazon, copy the URL and paste it here.
- Click “Create,” and you’re done. Now you can copy the Amazon Attribution tag and start using it in the wild.
Amazon Attribution is the finest way to track how off-site traffic performs on the Amazon platform. If you run exterior marketing campaigns for your Amazon store and are serious about optimizing your Amazon store, then Amazon Attribution is a must.
Not only can you optimize your marketing campaigns, but you can also upsurge conversions, too.
Creating Attribution tags is easy.