What is content writing and why it is used for?
Content writing is the process of planning, writing and editing amazon content, typically for digital marketing purposes. It can include writing blog posts and articles, scripts for videos and podcasts, as well as content for specific platforms, such as tweetstorms on Twitter or text posts on Reddit.
To give information about anything you write some data related to it in which you can describe each and everything about it. In amazon, we write content to tell people about our product in some meaningful sentences.
When we talk about amazon content writing it includes title, bullet points and description which can help to describe everything in detail
Steps involved in content writing:
There are 3 main steps of content writing on amazon.
- Bullet points
Let us talk about these steps one by one.
Tittle display at the top of the product listing. It includes a little bit of information about the product. There are some rules which we need to follow for writing tittle.
- Title contains 200-250 character limits but keeps in mind every product has its own character eligibility criteria on amazon.
- Start your tittle by adding your products brand name.
- Always use meaning full sentences in the title.
- Put “-” at the end of every meaningful sentence except the last one.
- No space at the start of every meaningful sentence.
- Every first character of a word should be capitalized except is, am, are, the, you etc.
- Size of a product should be mentioned at the end of the first meaning full sentence.
- Always use 2-3 main keywords in your title in some meaning full sentence.
Bullet points contain more information about your product in detail. There is some more information related to bullet points given below:
- You should create only 5 bullet points at a time for a single product.
- Every single bullet point have 500 character limit
- Always start every bullet point with a heading.
- Heading should be relevant to the given bullet point and will be in capital letters.
- First, three bullet points are related to our product specification. Like what it is used for and what the things involved in it like ingredients.
- The fourth bullet point is related to the comparison. Comparison of your product with competitors like in what way your product is better from your competitors.
- The fifth bullet point is about customer satisfaction and quality.
In description we use to write detail about the product, there are two ways of writing a description
- First one is EBC or A+ content (for this have a look on our blog of A+ content)
- The second one is a description in words.
- Description contains 2,500 character limit for every single product description.
- First, we give heading of the product by its name in capital letters.
- Second, write some detail and history of the product in paragraphs.
- Then write ingredients or material of a product.
- Write the specifications of products.